Friday, December 01, 2006

Demand List

Here is an example of an arrangement of items that you remember to write during the Yuletide season (if you actually notice it) but because of it being posted on such short notice, money shortages, the impracticability or just the downright impossibility of the items recorded, all the items don't usually get checked off. For short, this is my Christmas wishlist.

  • scanner (For drawing that I might want to CG; kind of impractical since I could use the digicam instead.)
  • for my camera to be fixed
  • no homework and projects for the rest of the school year (What? It's a wishlist XD)
  • sanity (which was taken away by school)
  • sleep (which was also taken away by school)
  • some role playing video games that I missed to get after their release dates because of school and I want to play (or time to finish the games I already have)
  • maintain good academic status and probably become a DL again (I'm scared...)
  • a better organization system for my things (someone help me with this.)
  • web hosting for a personal site/blog
  • to feel better about things

I just posted this for fun, actually. I don't expect all the items to be checked but it would be nice if some were granted (especially the 3rd one :P). The list might be revised.

No comments: