Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blog Name Change?

Disclaimer: This post isn't meant to offend anyone else whose blog/site is titled Perfect Imperfection or any other site title in this post.

I've been thinking about changing the name of this blog for a while. Perfect Imperfection doesn't really suit my outlook in life anymore. I think I wasn't thinking right when I created this blog.

Though I still think philosophically, I'm not too vocal about my deeper thoughts. I'm still introverted like before, but I've become more spontaneous. I may not be the one who admires all the beauty in the world, but I don't abhor anything. Perfect Imperfection sounds like a title of a poet's blog and I'm no poet at all.

What does it leave me with?
  • Gray's Place in the Internet- Can you get more unoriginal?
  • Gray's Blog- I swear I'll kill...
  • The Life and Times of a Person Called Gray - Get me my great-great-great-grandfather's bolo.
I want something clever, never thought of before and not currently being used as a blog title. Nothing that sounds so much like a fan shrine title, either. Suppose I combine words that I like.
  • Turbulent Majesty- Fan shrine. End of story.
  • Enigma- Fan shrine, band name, overused blog title
  • Wild Tempest- I googled it up and found someone using this as a username. Oh, well.
I know. I'll name it after a song that I like. *looks at playlist*
  • Fate Breaker (Wild Arms 3 dungeon theme)- The song sounds idealistic and searching, I like it. But the title is a little poetic.
  • Sheep will Sleep (Guilty Gear Isuka, Sol/Ky/I-no theme)- Makes the blog sound sleepy...
  • Psycho Killer (Talking Heads)- Run, run, run, run, run from the psycho killer's blog.
  • Waltz (Honey and Clover)- Romantic-sounding title
  • 100% Pure (Tantei Gakuen Q)- Sounds like a personal title, but I suspect someone uses this as a title. And my character isn't pure -_-.
While looking through the playlist I ran into a track called "Drunkard Makes Wise Remarks" from GG Isuka. It is a potential name for a "wise guy's" blog. Just remove the "drunkard" part because it doesn't apply.
  • Calesa Hijacker Makes Wise Remarks- "Calesa Hijacker" is a random title I gave myself. There's a story behind it.
  • Wise Guy Makes Wise Remarks- Sounds funny and redundant
Here I end listing down blog titles I've thought of. I might go with the "Makes Wise Remarks" thing. Either that or I'll think of another possible blog title.

I will change my blog title. The title "Perfect Imperfection" drives me mad.


Signing off.

No comments: