Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Has been a while since I've updated. I've been doing more this week than the last one. Let's see.

  • Simbang Gabi- So far I've gone to the 4 masses. It's still hard to wake up early. Reminds me of school. The church is pretty near our house so we walk. Not much of a problem. The problem is when we stand during mass when the pews are full because the neighbors we go with take too long to prepare. Yeah, I go with my helpers and neighbors; everyone else at home is too sleepy and can't bring me to mass.
  • Gifts- I'm wrapping gifts this time. Everyone else is too busy, and I'm usually bored. Now I know what I'm getting, also because I bought some of my gifts myself.
  • Homework- *evil glare*
  • Siblings- Brat. Box Monster. Play all afternoon. Wow.

That doesn't sound like I'm doing much. I have to get some things done, though, before school starts.

Not the S-word again. My eaaars.

I really think I won't be updating this thing until Christmas. Not too much to blog about. Be warned.

Signing off.

No comments: