Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back again to post. No, this isn't dead yet. Now, at the end of 2006, I look back at all the crazy things that happened this year and post drabble about it. Prepare for a deep sounding post, abstract and unspecific ideas that I don't explain, and a lot of scrolling.


For the first time, I felt hopeless about things.

I'm now dead serious about school. Yes, more than before.

I experienced being a leader a few times. I'm still not sure if being one all the time is a good thing.

I realized that you really need to see things in different perspectives to understand different situations (although being able to do it is a challenge).

I now angst and get mood swings. Oh, no.

I learned how to miss things. (Freedom from schoolwork.)

I guess I enjoy school now.

I also started to enjoy listening to music.

I now know how to swim! Or at least survive in the water.

I got ran over by a reindeer. Ah, nope.

I haven't been as hesistant to spend money on snacks and things not related to school (video games, stuff to read).

I finally thought of a possible career to take when I grow up. I still haven't figured out what course I need to take to get that kind of job.

I learned that cramming IS unavoidable.

I underestimated myself a lot of times.

I overestimated myself at a lot more times than I underestimated myself.

I figured out for myself that expecting so much isn't healthy o_O

I fainted for the first time this year.

I now know that afternoon snacks can be considered vital meals during school days.

I now like staying at school after sunset.

I now like staying at home during weekends more.

For the first time in high school, I found Algebra okay. Geometry was fun in the 1st and 2nd quarter, until we started on similarities :P

I've lost my sentimentality.

I unconsciously(?) rely on "time management". Haha.

I got to talk to people from my past school this year. Wasn't able to in my first year out of there.

I now want the power to turn back time.

I thought I would never get over this year. Now I think I wouldn't on 2007.

After this I realize that there are so many important things that happened this year that I have a hard time listing them down. Also, there are events that I might have overlooked that are actually significant.

The introspective mood is fading. Now I want to go back to the present.

New year's resolutions: soon.

Signing off.

No comments: