Monday, December 11, 2006

Three days into the Christmas vacation, and I'm still tired. I've run out of things to post about.

Not really. I guess the reason I don't have anything to post about in this blog is that I avoid getting too personal in my posts. I always talk about schoolwork and anything that I'm preoccupied with that I don't really talk about how I feel, unless I'm really upset. I don't even sound like I'm upset when I am.

Ah, well. Just a thought. I still have to think if I really will post stuff like that here.

Back to other preoccupations.


  • Blog Layout- The XML coding for the page looks hard and intimidating to mess around with, unlike plain HTML/CSS. It seems like a combination of those two formatting "languages" and a programming language (like C++ XD). I might just be lazy to study it. Will plan something for it. I won't switch back to the old template coding scheme until I've tried out the XML.

  • Adobe Illustrator- Does anyone have any idea on what I could use this for? I know that you could make vectored images using this, which could be used for web graphics, wallpapers and stuff like that. I just can't figure out how to use it, I guess.

  • Video Games- Now is the time to catch up on this past obsession. I've missed lots of games this year because of school. Now I'm not really updated about the newest RPGs that are out, or at least about what's interesting to play. Someone help me with this. Either that or give me money to buy some games. (Whatever you do, don't mention anything about Final Fantasy XII.)

  • Sprain- It's getting better. I could walk better now, except when going down stairs. Problem is, when I get up or move my leg, my ankle always hits something and....

  • Posting- With all the time I have to use the computer and a new dial-up internet card (Don't laugh.) loaded, I look forward to posting almost everyday.

  • Character Designs- They've been on hold since classes started this June. Now, if only I could find my pencil.

  • Sleep- Yay!


What's a good way to conclude this post? Dunno.


Signing off.

No comments: