Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's vacation time already. We're supposed to be relaxing because all our projects are done, the tests are over and we don't have to wake up at 4 something and sleep at 2 something every miserable day.

So why am I still stressed out?

First, my brother kicked my right foot a while ago. That's where my sprain is. It still hurts.

Second, I'm still finishing the first draft for English. Why? Let's not talk about that.

Third, I'm still tired from the whole year of hard labor studying. I had a pain in the neck last night that seemed like when you get high blood pressure. I'm scared.

Maybe I've lost all my optimism (whatever was left of it) during the past 7 months. *head meets keyboard in accelerated downward movement of the former* Whatever.

Signing off.

No comments: