Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello. Back to posting again. I've been pressured to post right now to keep my blog active, but I don't have much to post about.

First, I plug. Yay. I felt like finally making one while I have time to submit things. All I need is motivation to make submissions.

Then this is the part where I talk about what I've been doing in between the last time I posted and now. Well, almost nothing eventful. Except that I'm close to dehydration. It's too hot. So, there.

No, wait. I've been fooling around with Photoshop lately. Found some homework, projects, photos, sprites while cleaning out my computer and fooled around with them. Here's one:

Chem portfolio guidelines scan -edited-

Though I didn't really have anything against this project, any soft copy of an assignment is always prone to some mockery we students come up with. Do you art students remember Ida?

Until next time.

Signing off.

No comments: