Saturday, March 17, 2007

Relief Valve... Again

Avoiding the blogging world again, eh? Not really. Went to the mall last Thursday afternoon after intramurals and getting my ATM card for clearance, and sleeping through Friday and this morning. So I really haven't been avoiding it on purpose.

Actually, I'm in a better mood to blog, now that we're "banned" from stepping into school grounds until Thursday. Now, I could do whatever nonsense I've been hoping to do until then.

Oops. Accidentally published this immediately. Let me continue.

...

Wait. What was I going to continue about?

Oh, yeah. What kind of madness am I planning to do before finishing my clearances for school? Sleep. Have my PS2 fixed and have a gaming marathon. Yay! I'll finally be able to play Atelier Iris II and Tales of Abyss which I got in the middle of the school year. Then sleep. Clean my room. Then sleep again. Water the cacti. Sleep again. Continue coding a layout for this blog. And sleep, again. Then look for things to do for the rest of the summer. Then sleep again. Basically, alternate doing things and catching up on sleep.

And what was I upset about a few weeks ago? Ah. Oh, well. Forget about that for a while.

It seems this isn't the end of the school year for me. No goodbye posts, no sentiments about the past year. I'm looking forward to Thursday, even though things aren't going to be the same as a regular school day. Leave the drama until the real end of the school year (meaning, once I get my clearances done). I've still got some work to do.

Broken beaker. Hooray.

Signing off.