Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What Happens When You Neglect Your Cellphone for at Least Ten Hours

From 10 am to 8 pm,


  1. You see at least 3 or 5 or 10 or an infinite number of messages from your mom at work or whoever isn't at home. They end up scolding you (or maybe not) when they get home.
  2. You miss out on something quite important that's related to school. Nothing depending on your life. Or maybe it would when you come back to school or work (Forgive me, Champaca, for I have sinned. I missed the online confession yesterday.)
  3. Very annoying messages regarding free ringtone, ringback, wallpaper downloads from your SIM provider pile up. You missed opportunities to erase them as they come, so now they're blocking even the sunlight from your inbox because there's so many of them.


And how to avoid this, follow this fairly easy procedure:

  1. Hold your cellphone in your hand.
  2. Open your pocket.
  3. Place your hand holding your cellphone in that open pocket.
  4. Let go of the cellphone once it's in the pocket.
  5. Remove your now empty hand from the pocket.


Or I might just be overreacting because of that. I was supposed to post this once I was shocked about this. Alas, I wasn't able to connect to the internet.

...Will probably come back when I cool down.

***Edit: Corrected the title. Wah, I'm not a gangster.

Signing off.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

o.o I abandone my cellphone 72 hours ago. ha >.< I totally agree wid j00!