Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello. Back to blogging again. I think I'm more motivated to blog more often. Not really sure how I came to that. Oh, well.

So, what am I doing while I'm typing this post? I'm downloading some software for my new (actually my aunt's) camera. I'm not quite sure which one it is. I've already got an installation disk from the broken digicam, but I can't use it because both the CD drives of the PC here and my laptop don't work.

And I'm just going on with stuff that even people at home don't have the patience to understand. Still, there are people who understand these kinds of things more than I do, so I'll stop pretending I know what I'm talking about and get on with the personal post.

Wait. Personal? Guess that's not what I wanted to post about right now. I might just get upset about something again if I start posting something emotive. Always avoiding these kinds of things. I might be generalizing, but I feel like this is what people expect from a blog of a 14 year-old high school student. There must be more to blog about rather than always something about emotions, how wrong you've been expecting too much from something and... There's a lot I'd rather not post about. I don't like being bogged down with negative feelings when I post. As if what I do offline isn't emotionally draining enough.

... Oh, no. I'm so dead for posting that.

Anyway, I was playing Guilty Ge-- enough with the geekiness that most of my audience can't relate to. I might just make a fool of myself blabbering as if I know everything about video games and digital cameras. Are those sort of things what distracts me from thinking a lot about feelings? Is it a bad thing to be preoccupied with that stuff.

PS: I'm writing posts in two blogs at this very second. The other one is in Livejournal and is private, though. Just plugging it here in case people might want to know (and add me as a friend there. I'm expecting too much, again).

PPS (How exactly do you use these things?): Something makes me feel like I'll regret posting this some time later.


Signing off.

No comments: