Monday, April 02, 2007

Back. And not ready to post. I don't have any idea on how I'll organize this. Well, I almost always don't whenever I post.

First, about what I've been doing at home. Nothing.

Then, about what people at school talk most often about after Clearance Week: report cards. I won't be posting all of my grades here, so I'll just talk about the best and the worst things that happened to them. The good thing is that my GWA went higher and I was able to prove to myself that I could get a 1.3 something average. Bad thing is that a subject went down by 3 steps. And that's all I'll say.

Yesterday, we all went to Nasugbu, Batangas to visit relatives. It was a chance to see a new background, take pictures, eat empanada, eat some more at Kainan sa Dalampasigan, have abraisions on you knees, go to the recently built church-there, see the beach, not get to ride a boat, get out of the house, escape the heat in the house, get away from all the boredom of staying in the house the whole day and avoid being a couch potato. Whew.

And then I run out of things to blog about.

The new layout is coming soon. Very soon...


Signing off.

No comments: