Saturday, March 10, 2007

And It Goes On...

The gates of hell have reopened. Hiatus has been lifted and I'm back to blogging.

So, what have I been doing while I was avoiding this thing, and why did I stop blogging for a while, anyway? Well, requirements. And I think no one's interested in the answer for the second question.

Ah, whatever. It was another one of my mood swings, those times I get frustrated when I blog, but it lasted longer.

Why am I frustrated at it? I'm supposed to love blogging. Yeah, I do. But not when...

And then some more stuff that happened while this blog was on hiatus.

  • I missed this blog's 2nd birthday last February 22.
  • I found out how to play around with the XML for Blogger beta. That means a new layout coming soon after months of delaying it to figure it out.
  • Also...


...not really in the mood for that right now. I'd really like to write, but I'm kind of exhausted from the first 2 days of clearance period. Doing almost nothing, then suddenly being required to do something is tiring.

Signing off.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

yeah, I did have Blogger's block for a while. and emotional fustrations stopped me from blogging for a while, but I guess I'm pretty much over it XD oh well.

hope you'll get over it as well. :D