Thursday, June 01, 2006

Whoa. It's already June 1st here. I never thought that summer vacation would fly quick. It's probably because of swimming classes, SEP, days when I sleep the whole day. There were also days where time slows down, like when I feel like I surfed the whole Internet.

I didn't go out as much as I wanted to. There's tons to do at the mall like looking for video games, playing at the arcade, eating out and checking out the whole building, but it's crowded with people avoiding the heat. I'd rather go around the metro than to a beach, but no one at home was willing to take me out (I'm still not allowed to go out by myself.).

And there were also lots of things that I really wanted to do this summer but wasn't able to. I wanted to try out PHP, but I was banned from staying on the computer too long. Wasn't able to code layouts for this site and a few others also because of that. As a root of constant unmotivation throughout the vacation I didn't draw much anime pics. They still have the same slightly crappy style I had months ago. Yay for no practice! The most pathetic of all: I have yet to finish cleaning my room. Sheesh.

I hoped to have a more well-spent summer vacation, but most of it wasn't realized. At least I was able to rest up a lot and prepare for school. And about school, I'm still not all that excited to go, but I'm ready.


Signing off.

No comments: