Saturday, June 10, 2006

Am I Ready for School?

Going back to school. It means some good things and bad things. My brain will go back to its usual active state.

I'll have some things to motivate me to work: my grades (position in DL status), stipends, my pride. Sorry if that sounded cynical and boastful, but those are really the things that drive me to do well in school.

Then the bad stuff.

Workload. 39 hours at school every week isn't exactly fun. 13 subjects that we'll be getting homework from at least weekly. I just have to do is mow down all of this pests then I'm home free. How I'll do it is still being thought of.

I'll be mostly alone and unnoticed in a sea of people again. But does it really matter if I'm popular or know lots of people? I'm already content with being in good terms with everybody.

There are stuff that I really hate about going to school. There are those moments, some figures and negative far-off philosophical thoughts about ordinary things that'll pop out of my head, the system of doing stuff is disorganized, and the people who have "ways" get their way easily. I'm sure that my schoolmates sort of know what I mean. What I hate more is b****ing or being all depressed about these things that I have no control of. It's not worth spending so much energy on. I just plan to get through it all. Then take out the trash.

That was a messy paragraph. Forgive me.

It just that I read this "angsty" post complaining about school that kind of irritates me, even though I can relate to it. I still want to believe that there are some parts of school, especially the education I get from it, wherein all the motives are pure and good.

Back to original discreet mood. Ah, never mind. I don't have anything else to say.

Have fun at school, everyone (um, for the good things it has).


Signing off.

No comments: