Sunday, June 18, 2006

First Week Flop

Back from school. I was actually supposed to post this last Friday, but I fell asleep before I got a chance to log in. It isn't as thrilling as when you post right after things happen to you, but I'll just go on. After this I'll log out to rewrite my Algebra homework. Meep. >_<

Sophomore year. It is hard, even on the first week. Seems that I can't chill out as much as I did last year. Academics has become a lot more challenging. Lots of classes, homework and activities. Right now, I think it just needs some getting used to.

But I can't get used to the amount of work to do. It's only the first week and we have so much to do at school and at home already.

Right now, I'm alright with Champaca. Don't see any problems with other classmates there, and I hope it'll stay that way.

I feel kind of foolish after this week. All the changes seem so awkward. Or am I the only one whose changed? Now that I really got used to school, I want to find opportunities for "improvement" by being a little more outgoing and trying more activities. But none of those efforts seem welcomed. It feels like the start of last year. I don't know if anyone understands this but let's leave that topic as is.

And some stuff about home... ah well. Nothing right now.

Signing out.

No comments: