Saturday, June 24, 2006

School Post, Again

I'm back from school again.

It was fun this week. Even though we've got lots (lots and lots and LOTS) of requirements piled up, the classes are still interesting and worth attending. Somehow, achievements now feel more rewarding that last year. I'm not really able to explain why.

Classmates are still bearable, I think ^^;.

Now I prefer being dismissed late. The time between dismissal and the time the carpool leaves is kind of boring, since I have nothing to do then but read and do some homework. I don't like having to be responsible in telling everyone the service's activity. It pisses me off >:P.

And this morning, I woke up at 5. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I ended up finishing my Algebra homework. Meep.

I hope I can do something that isn't school-related this weekend.

No comments: