Monday, June 05, 2006

Last week of summer vacation. I'm alone here at home because my sisters are at school already. My classes still start on June 13.

I'm doing all of the stuff that I can before school starts. I wish I could go out some more, but I don't have enough money for that. I'm not willing to finish my drawings with all these people at home peeking while I do it. I'm stuck reading my textbooks here at home. Kind of depressing.

I'm looking forward to school so that I'll have something to do and get stipends while I'm at it.

Need sleep. I watched the reruns of this week's Fullmetal Alchemist episodes last night on Animax. Watched the first 4 episodes starting at 6 o' clock. I had a hard time sleeping so I caught the last episode at 1 am. Then it took me a few more hours to go to sleep. I woke up at 8. My head hurts.

It's a short post. Not in a blogging mood now.


Signing off.

No comments: