Sunday, July 02, 2006

Increasing workload. And it's just the 3rd week. Now that is an example of exponential growth.

Now I know that the upperclassmen and the teachers weren't exaggerating when they said that sophomore year is really busy. Performance-wise, well, I'm not sure. Lots of homework every night, so my average bedtime is around eleven pm. Not much time to enjoy the weekend because were busy doing projects and studying for long tests. Right now, I'm typing a few reports due this week. I've still got to finish my submission for the Art Club.

The project involving this made my weekend somewhat miserable, even though it was easy to find interviewees. I also liked the painting *might be stoned by other classmates*, but I fear that no one will be able to really describe it.

Despite all that, I'm enjoying school. I like (almost) all of my classes. The teachers are understanding when it comes to lessons. My classmates and most batchmates are easy to get along with. I hope there would still be those stuff that'll keep me optimistic about school.

Oh, come on. I'm dying here. I hope I could have a good dinner and sleep enough tonight.

No comments: