Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tablet

Last night, we met our uncle and aunt in the airport. They came to visit their families in the province. It's been a year since I last saw them. I think we'll get to see them on mid-May on the town fiesta in their place.

They brought me a graphics tablet I impatiently (and sleeplessly) waited 2 months for. I can't find one easily here, and I don't have the money to buy one. I couldn't thank them enough for it. :D

I already started trying it out this morning. It feels a bit awkward using the tablet at first. Can't get used to moving it across the screen and all that. It's not as easy as it looks.


Uh, well. Signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! a graphics tablet! i want one!!

hahah... sorry i went ballistic... congrats on the piwthi site anyway! =D