Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Survey Says...

Sorry for the double post yesterday. There was just something wrong with the connection then I made it reload.

I don't have anything to post today except a survey I took a while ago.

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:yarg. No real names.
What did you do last night?:Played Insaniquarium
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:Re:START- Yakitate!! Japan ED#4
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:I might...
Last time you swam in a pool?:April 8 this year
What are you wearing?:Ratty house clothes
How many cars have you owned?:I wish I owned one.
Type of music you dislike most?:Blissful love songs and novelty songs
Are you registered to vote?:Not yet
Do you have cable?:Yes
What kind of computer do you use?:A very slow and spyware-infested one
Ever made a prank phone call?:No and never will
You like anyone right now?:Nope
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Both if possible
Furthest place you ever traveled?:U.S.
What's your favorite comic strip?:Pugad Baboy!
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:When I sing it, yes. When I write it, no.
Shower, morning or night?:Both times
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Fearless
Favorite pizza toppings?:Veggies and cheese
Chips or popcorn?:Chips
What cell phone provider do you have?:Globe, though I used to have Smart 2 years ago.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Naw
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:I was never born to do those stuff
Orange Juice or apple?:Orange juice
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:My dad
favorite chocolate bar?:Does Choc-Nut count?
Who is your longest friend and how long?:My parents and for 13 years
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:We never grew tomatoes.
Have you ever won a trophy?:I wish I did but my cheapskate school in elementary never gave any.
Favorite arcade game?:Mostly fighting games. I like Guilty Gear most. If only I remembered how to play it.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:No
Sprite or 7-UP?:7-Up
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Ever since nursery.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:I don't go to Walgreens.
Ever thrown up in public?:No. Good thing.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:For now, gimme the money.
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Not love, but infatuation at first sight.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Spongebob
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Quite long
What message is on your voicemail machine?:Don't have one.
Where would you like to go right now?:To the fridge and somehow fit myself into the freezer.
Whats the name of your pet?:Our dogs ran away...
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Nautica with nothing but air inside it.
What do you think about most?:About what I don't and/or can't have.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d



I guess that's all for today.

Signing off.

No comments: