Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sorry for suddenly disappearing. I really didn't have time to post this week.


This is the start of the emotional part of the post. Don't read unless you want to know how "weak" I really am.

Well, I've been going to churches past few days. Gone to the ones in town and to Our Lady of Aranzazu today. It came up only recently, but something weird happens when I'm there. I suddenly think of things and start crying during mass and when we were praying. Maybe I just haven't been in touch with the Lord and with my thoughts these past months.

End.



Read the more positive part from here.

Is it possible to get a cold on a season like this? I did. I can't sleep well and get groggy a lot.

I just finished playing Wild Arms 4 this Monday. I've got to say, I really enjoyed the game even though it was short (It took me 30 hours or 1 week to finish the story part of the game.). I came to like the story a little more, though it was felt rushed near the end. Now, I'm unlocking the extras like Ex Keys, optional bosses, Extra Challenges, etc.. Next game to play: Probably WA: Alter Code F (can't find it) or Kingdom Hearts II, or I'll wait for Atelier Iris II. If I can't go out to buy games, I'll finish the games I stopped playing before school started or play my sister's Shadow Hearts III game, heh.

I'm really going to the Math classes on the 18th. Have to do something involved with academics to prevent my brain from rotting.

A new layout will come... probably. It's been 7 months since I did and I just edited the text and added banners in the first change. I'm not fond of blogskins that almost everyone at school uses, so I'll make my own and put a little more effort on it.
So far I've thought of:
  • An abstract one. I could play around with Photoshop to make one.

  • A video game-themed one by the new Wild Arms 4 addict. Don't get surprised if I actually do it.

  • Something drawn by me. I'm uninspired, though, so I might use old art >_<.



I won't be able to do it tomorrow. I will sort of "ban" myself from the computer on Good Friday and Black Saturday. I might come back on Easter afternoon or on Monday.

Signing off.

No comments: