Tuesday, May 02, 2006

More Stuff To Do?

Math classes were harsher today. Showing proof.

Swimming classes start tomorrow. Great, my brain hurts and now everywhere else will start aching, too. I need to learn how to, though, because I didn't during swimming at school.

Tablet. Tablet, tablet, tablet, tablet, tablet. Still trying to master it. I've already learned how to handle it. I also started drawing stuff using it.

Neo Wings revamp: still working on it. The fix was on hold since December 2005. It's May 2006... I neglected it for that long. Next attraction will be Perfect Imperfection Version 4.

Oh, yeah. I got a haircut yesterday. It was a quick decision, but I like it and won't be changing it for a while. Now my hair is drastically different from last school year. Hope I would still be recognized.


It's been a long time since I've taken one of these things.



Your Power Level is: 70%



You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.

Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.


Naw, I don't believe it.


Signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello gray.. good luck in the swimming.. it just takes practice and it's a good thing you're going to do that..yipee...

btw.. what exactly are you guys studying in math review? just curious.. teehee...

bye......................