Saturday, April 28, 2007

It took me a long time to reinstall the modem to our computer. It took a lot longer just figuring out why the computer doesn’t connect to the internet. Doesn’t matter now. I’m here, after a very long time. Oh, no.

Why did I have to reinstall that, anyway? We were having lots of problems with spyware, viruses and freezing, so we had everything reformatted. All the files in the computer before were erased. I’m relieved that it was cleared, except there were photos, school notes, artwork and lots of important stuff I wanted to save copies of first. Oh, well. I’ve got a fresh start on customizing it, though. And relearning how to. Then start organizing all my files this time.

So what happened between the last time I posted and now, which is almost a week from last time? A lot. I sleep off almost the whole morning, read or use the computer in the afternoon, then draw or watch TV at the nighttime. How fun. No, seriously. I’m not bored this summer.

My room got messy again. Intruders Slobs My sisters did it. The idiot box is on all day, the semi-organized stack of boxes and books under my desk toppled. I can’t find lots of my drawings anymore. All my pencils and pens disappeared. Horrible events, indeed.

Started going to math summer classes last Tuesday. Even though it’s a review of what we learned last year, it’s still tough. There were lots of topics we didn’t study in-depth in school and had to learn. That’s four hours of brain torture every T-Th, but it might save my grades from sliding below 2.5 (it almost did last quarter).

And it rained yesterday. It’s amazing. The rainy season will come in about a month. But it’s still hot.

The new layout: Darn it. This is too hard to figure out. It’ll probably take me hours to figure out how to fit a header image properly. Make that days, because I’m a big procrastinating slob. Or I might switch back to from XML to the original coding style. Or start a new layout from scratch. When I started editing the code, it looked terrible.

And that would be all for now.

Signing off.

No comments: