Monday, April 16, 2007

Tricycle. Jeepney. Walk. Jeepney. Jeepney. Walk. Taxi. Walk. Taxi. Walk. Jeepney. Tricycle.

What a long day. We went out for my sister's enrollment for her first year, then paid for my math classes next week, go to the city hall, then back to my sister's school, then to the market, then to the lousy Chowking branch in town for some lousy halo-halo.

I feel too tired to post something today and was planning to blog tomorrow. Must start working on stuff to post besides what I've been doing offline.

This blog shouldn't even be neglected while I'm on vacation, but it looks like I don't post as often as expected. For the first time in a while, I'm occupied with things not related to computers.

Oh, wow. I just realized that I actually have a life D:


It says that my internet connection right now is 53.2 kbps. I get the feeling that the decimal point was supposed to be moved at least 2 places to the left.


Signing off.

No comments: