Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's been a long time since I posted. Or has it? It's been the first summer for a while I had lots to do, lots of places to go to, things to see... What? I probably should get on with the post.

Oh, yeah. Happy Earth Day!

Global warming should be put to a stop. While other countries still don't feel effects, we here in the tropics suffer from 36 degrees Celsius temperatures at daytime. Have mercy on the atmosphere, please.

We went out to Starbucks last Friday. It was crowded inside, as usual, and lots of our cousins came so we stayed outside. I don't really like sitting under those umbrellas because of cigarette smoke, the cars outside, the smoke from the cars outside and being bothered by people selling stuff outside. There was a kid who approached us and asked to buy rugs. I was tempted to tell him, "Why don't you ask your favorite politician for help?". The only thing I'm more bothered by than them was the campaign period. I thought again, though. It's also the some of the politicians' faults that they're outside like this at night instead of under a roof studying for school tomorrow (school is a pain sometimes, but it's still a necessity ^^;). We ended up buying the the rugs and giving him our takeout.

For the first time, I've gone shopping for clothes. Oh, great. Why is this such a big deal? I've always been bought clothes by either my mom or relatives from the States. Most of them don't fit well and don't fit my taste. Souveneir shirts, mailman shirts, stuff with medicine names on them... uh, those things. Now, after fourteen years, I've got some control on the way I dress. That's why it's such a big deal.

My brother is a control freak right now, making me download Thomas and Friends videos from YouTube. I can't really finish posting right now. I'll come back soon. Very soon, I wish.


Signing off.

No comments: