Sunday, August 06, 2006

Whoever is reading this right now is probably supposed to be studying/doing some sort of work but is stalling in the Internet, just like me. Oh, well. Go on reading.


I'm sleepy.

Hell week is over. Haven't gotten much rest from that yet. It's kind of okay, though. All the requirements have been passed. Now all that's left are the CS long test and periodical tests. Now hell week isn't the only week that is hell.
I hope I pass (and that everyone else will).

I'm still sleepy.

I'm stuck here at home reviewing while my sisters and brother are at the mall, the cool, air conditioned mall. I'm a bit envious.

And I'm still sleepy.

I'll be back when I feel better (when the perio are over or as soon as I take a nap).


Signing off. I have get back to reviewing.

No comments: