Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hey. It's been a while since I last posted. I've been too busy with the outside world to post. Sorry about that.

Wait, I always use that phrase when I apologize here. Just noticed.

I'm kind of drained right now. I keep on thinking about these nagging concerns at school, both academic (grades, a homework I missed, a quiz I think I failed in, etc.) and non-academic (heheh, can't think of too many examples at the moment so... etc.). And there are some things that I keep on thinking of and can't figure out, like the kind of depression I've been having for a while. Everything just seems to pile up on you. As soon as I've finished my homework, I'm going to bed immediately. They say sleep might calm down stress. But it never really does.

Oh, yeah. I'll try to figure out the slope of the stairs at school to see why I fell from it today. I'm curious about it, for some strange reason.

There is more I want to type about, but my thoughts are, well, messed up tonight.


Signing off.

No comments: