Saturday, August 26, 2006

For the first time in a while, the week has ended and I'm not all that exhausted now. I guess it's because we haven't had any major requirements. The depression has sort of lessened because there were some delightful things that happened. I'm still not sure exactly what those were, but they happened. I also finished the essay I was stuck with, even though I'm not all that satisfied with it.

I still don't believe that it is already the end of the week. The time when you do less work, lay back and sleep. Not this one. I'm still thinking of things and the endless chain of thought hasn't stopped yet. There are different things in my mind, but they, weirdly, are connected to each other. The thing about something I thought was true, then I found out was false, but then heard something related that I'm not sure is true. That, then how it affects my dealings with things related to that concern. Then it goes on. I hope it ends soon. Can't sleep well.


Oh, yeah. And have a good weekend. :)

Signing off.

No comments: