Saturday, July 29, 2006

Influenza, Requirements, Three Stooges Syndrome and The Usual Titles that Go Like This

I didn't post last week because I was feeling sick. I didn't post the week before that because I had a flu. Sorry, guys. I guess I just feel too sick and sleepy to go to the computer and post regularly.

More than 12 requirements (long tests, projects) are due next week. If I didn't notice that kind of schedule we're given on the last week of the quarter, then... I don't really know what to do besides being shocked. And the last week of the quarter means that the exams are near. Then what does the periodical exams being near mean?

I also went to the seminar on Speech Choirs. The project sounds hard, but the seminar was fun and I learned lots from it. Maybe a lot on how to present the piece, but I liked the stuff on how to lead the presentation. The tips help because of some problems I'm having with "group dynamics" for a project now.

And there's a new problem that bothers me. Somehow, feelings about things are piling up that I don't know which one I'm affected by more. Just like the Three Stooges Syndrome from The Simpsons. Lots of stuff tick me off, stress me out, mortify me or the feelings that just make everything all jumbled up. But I don't know how to be relieved of them.

I seriously want to do stuff in the computer now, like code layouts or draw something, or at least do something that isn't school-related, but the load doesn't allow (Lots of cramming work to do. Yay.).


Signing off.

No comments: