Saturday, August 12, 2006

Post Exam Post

I still feel too tired to post, but at least I got some sleep. The exams are done and it's time to slack off again. Well, not totally. But at least we're through with first quarter and starting off slow again.

I'm not really looking forward to seeing the results of the tests, though. I don't feel like I did my best.

The batch party last night wasn't that bad. Some parts of it were fun. I was just worried about our class presentation because I missed the practice while taking the Bio post quarter test and some "technical difficulties" with my clothes. Not much dancing after the main program. I would have danced if people I knew danced with me. You know that feeling of security while doing something supposedly embarrassing. It still was a great night. The only bad thing was that a cup of cola spilled on the floor. Almost all of my stuff survived the deluge, but my sketchbook ended up all soggy. Meh.

Now, I'm just fooling around with the computer. Photoshop. Layout. I'm out of ideas.

Will post next time.


Signing off.

No comments: