Thursday, May 18, 2006

Update... finally. I just feel too unmotivated to post today.

I'm exhausted. SEP just ended today, meaning no more Math homework, waking up early and commuting far distances. We ate out after the class. Then it took us 20 minutes to find an FX to our place. I hated the dust, muck and heat while waiting. When I got home, I hit the sack immediately. A few hours later, I was woken up by my cousin for a phone call. With all the people awake, I had to be the one to answer it when it was my mom just checking on us. She should have just called one of my sisters, who were both awake or something. After that, I fell asleep again. 30 minutes later, my sister woke me up beca.... PSSSH, never mind! To summarize it, I was tired today and I still am.

The header pic isn't showing. I tried logging into Walagata a few times, but it says that my user ID doesn't exist. I don't know what happened.

Neo Wings was updated yesterday. Care to check it out? Check the links on the sidebar. I feel too lousy to even hyperlink it here.

10 minutes later: This is the 5th time I was interupped while typing this post. Can it get any worse?

I'm going to bed before that happens.

"Time for dinner!", I hear from downstairs. Good thing I'm done with this post or else I'll... But I'm not connected and it will take time to connect and publish this, so I will be called about 80 more times.

I can't take it anymore. I'll just sign out before I get called again and jump out of the window. I'll log into the Internet tomorrow in a good mood, hopefully.

Signing off.

No comments: