Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's been almost a week since I've last posted. Sorry about that. Our computer was fluking again. We brought the CPU to a repair shop to get fixed. The problem: accumulated dirt inside it. This isn't the first time this happened.

Then we also had power failures for the rest of the week. Today, the power was cut from 10 in the morning to 7 in the evening. There was nothing to do for the rest of the day, but I did get to accomplish a lot of things that I keep putting off like doing SEP homework and cleaning my room.

I'm now working on a Mother's Day gift for Mom. Since I grew out of crafts and greeting cards, I'm making her a Flash presentation. I'll try it for this year and hope that she will like it.


It's cold. Yay!

Um, yeah. I like cold and windy weather.


Well, signing off.

No comments: