Monday, February 27, 2006

Another day off from school. It gets boring at home. Wait, there's still a lot of work to catch up with, like reports and projects. It's hard to do group works while there are no classes. Right now, I need notes from a classmate for an IS report, since she keeps our experiment notes. I also have to talk to a groupmate about an ES project, but I have no way of contacting him. I still need to reread the first part of Heart of Darkness because I didn't get all the things that happened to Marlow before he met Kurtz. Math, as usual, isn't something I look forward to, even though I got the quadratic formula. Jericho the Lizard (our Art project) remains unfinished.

And I still have a cold.

Out of topic.


Can't all of us in the Philippines just get along?



Just noticed that the hit counter in this site increments in big intervals lately. Thanks for visiting this blog.

Signing off.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

hahahaha.. kaya mo yan girl :D

been here =)