Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well...

I'm back to post for this week. It feels strange when I blog on any other day besides Sunday. Not used to it.

I still don't have any ideas for a new layout for this blog. I'm thinking of a non-black background. I might use blue or white. Well, it won't happen for a while. I'm still busy with school work.


An account of what we did at school (A very long paragraph, how fun.):

We had our science fair this week. This time, I did more work compared to the other week-long breaks we had. We had a visit from a foreign president and flew kites this Monday. Our class presented a sci-fi play, but everyone left before it finished. I had a role there, and I'm not too confident if I did well. The rest of the week, I just helped in the ushering and rode a scooter around the oval. I joined the school's Astronomy club's workshop where they taught students from other schools to use rule of hands and telescopes for stargazing. Yesterday, I ushered a group of students and a teacher in the Math competition. They came from outside Metro Manila, so I found it a bit hard to catch up with them. They were really nice, though. They didn't win and left early. The rest of the afternoon was spent fooling around before our batch stargazing. The stargazing this time was more organized, but I wish we did more activities like the club's stargazing last October. I'm still drowsy up to now; we slept at 3:30.


My life is still disorganized. I haven't started on some projects and we are being dumped with more work. I still have some things to do at home. Wish me luck, if it will ever come to me.


(Helyon, you did a good job in the play. It doesn't matter how loud an applause you received, as long as you know you did your best. And I've got to say, some people don't know what they should applaud for.)

Pop-ups and spyware must die...

No comments: