Friday, February 24, 2006

I came home from school at around 10. We heard the news about classes being suspended while we were already half-way there. The service vehicle couldn't even go out because of color coding (it got suspended later). So I just continued projects while we were there. While I was there, the driver and I talked about why there are lots of rallies today. I'm not fond of watching or reading news, but I enjoyed listening about the country's condition. From that converstion, I realized the importance of knowing current events.

It was also the first time I got to see a rally up close (see, I really don't go out of the house). There was one right in front of school, where the participants were probably those who live in the row of houses near there.

Now that I got the break from school that I wanted, I don't know what to do. I think I'll study or clean. Weird.

One more thing. This blog started on February 22, 2005. That means this blog is a year old already. Um, happy birthday?

Signing off.

No comments: