Monday, April 04, 2005

When my body aches like this...

This time, it's not pain that I feel from the aches I feel all over. Actually, it is a very nice feeling that I try to supress and hide from others. It's the first time I wasn't so depressed this week, after many things happened. Instead of screaming while jumping up and down, I have a tendency to remain sober even when I feel extremely happy, so I think that's what happens when you bottle up all that energy.

Anyway, this is what happened. I won't be mentioning names, okay?
I was looking through a few listings I joined in the past, until I saw a familiar name in one of the FLs. It was someone from a message board that I haven't visited for a while, so I wanted to check how that person was. I visited their website and saw more familiar names from the same board, even one that I particularly got close to during my stay. What's amazing is that lots of them are from the Philippines, some even live near where I'm from, what a small world we live in!

This encounter makes me want to come back, even though I feel a bit intimidated when I'm in those boards. Yeah, I'll return, after all the pains go away. Now, my back hurts and it's getting late. I'm sure I'll sleep better tonight than the last one; I stayed awake for three hours straight in the morning, but that's another story.

No comments: