Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pros and Cons: Siblings with Separate Cellphones

My parents gave me a new cellphone as a graduation gift, so I handed down my old one I used to share with my younger sister and the SIM card in it to her. Stalker doesn't know about it, so I get to avoid all her messages!
Bwahahahahaha!....ahem.

As I am typing this post, Sis is bothering me by sending all these weird forwarded text messages she gets from her friends. That's the only downside of it.

Some more things to do this summer:
4. Accomplish all my enrollment forms for the next school year (ain't it too early to worry about that?)
5. Finish Phantom Brave

Ti
I am unsure about the Spiritual Element that
dominates you for it is that of Shadow...You
are the sibling of Darkness, Evil in its most
sinister form...You, however, are the purer
version of Darkness, without pain, without
suffering, and without hatred. You are quiet
around others and can be very serious when it
isn't nessessary. Your friends are what keeps
you happy and on the side of Good. Beware
Shadow Master, for Evil has many plots in your
way that may tear you limb from limb inside
your passionate soul...They do this, knowing
that you may become Darkness itself, turning
you against the ones you love.(E.M.E: Look away
from your problems and at the ones you
love...They are there for a reason.)


What Spiritual Element Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: