Thursday, April 14, 2005

Oh No! Here Comes Boredom!

Boredom has reared its ugly face here again this week, and hasn't left me alone since then. Because of it, nothing special happened. It won't get out of the house even for a short walk. Now, shows aired at daytime are boring. It made my sisters hog the Playstation 2 from me. I locked myself up in my room but I can still hear the boring but very loud voices of my boring cousin boringly talking to my boring aunt about boring stuff. I'm bored, bored, and very bored.

Boredom: Prepare to experience the side effect of Boredom! Come forth, brother Idleness!

Gray:N-no! Get away from me! Noooooooo! (Hey, this is getting interesting...)



Number of times the words "bored", "boring", "boringly", "boredom" and the like were used: 14

No comments: