Tuesday, May 01, 2007

While trying to recall what I was supposed to post this morning, beat blogger's block, practice typing and boost my post count, I'm trying to type spontaneously.

How is it that some people can post long and well-thought of posts almost everyday? As someone who takes a long time to plan a long post and doesn't update often, I really want to know how to do that. It probably comes with lots of practice, which I don't do, regrettably. D:

...

Oh, no. Because of lacking something to post about and not being able to recall my topic this morning, I resort to something that infamously lengthens a post but lacks worthwhile content: a survey. I feel like this is from Myspace because of the mechanics, some of the questions and that it expects titles that sound like Fallout Boy songs. Hold me, I'm scared. o_O

(I'll be using my cousin's MP3 player.)




1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to
the question even if they don’t make
sense.

Questions:

How are you today?
Tagumpay

What about yesterday?
Push

How was that?
Break Me

What does the number one person on
your featured friends feel about you? (definitely Myspace)
She's So High Above

How is highschool so far?
Mr. DJ

If you had one piece of advice to
people what would it be?
Girl in the Life Magazine

How is your life going so far?
Dito sa Puso Ko

How are you going to die?
Set You Free

You’re trying to work out and what
song comes on?
The Real Slim Shady

Whats your birthday wish?
Barely Breathing

You tell your best friend that you are
in love with them, they respond:
Crazy

Your war yell is:
Uninvited

What song will be played at your
funeral?
Show Stopper

Your last words are:
Collide

What do your friends really think about you?
Show me Heaven

What is your current theme song?
I Will Follow You Into the Dark

What do your friends think your theme
song should be?
Can't Take My Eyes Off You



All of the answers sound bizarre.

I succumb to blogger's block until next time.


Signing off.

No comments: