Monday, May 07, 2007

Back from the inactivity again to bring you breaking news of what I've been doing for the past 6 days. The useless stuff not worth your time but still drawn to check out.

Belated happy Cinco de Mayo. Here's a corny non-related wallpaper I made for the beloved blog readers. Texture from Aethereality. Hint: look at RoboKy's hand. It was supposed to be a school joke, actually, where we use the 1.0 - 5.0 grading system.

I was finally able to watch something at the cinema after around 14 months. We got to watch Spiderman 3 this Saturday, despite the movie houses being full. And the ticket was kind of expensive. I did enjoy watching, though, except for the ending that left all of us thinking "What the heck?".

We're on an American Idol craze here at home, having bets on who would be eliminated on that week and speculating who would be on the top 3.

My cactus is growing taller. Want a picture? Nah, blog readers are only looking for proof that this summer is boring without school, not news about the houseplants here. Sorry, you won't be able to find that here :D

And finally, I have successfully cleaned my room :o

I only noticed now that there are only a few more weeks until I go back to school. It's fine with me, except that I won't have much time to do things I want to do anymore. Like playing around with Photoshop the whole day, taking a nap for 5 hours everyday, reading comics, drawing, planning stuff like websites, layouts (which I still can't figure out yet), a video game I'd like to make when I grow up and things like that. Seemingly, unlike most people, I really have things to look forward to when there isn't anything related to school. I really can't figure out why.

Oh, well.

Signing off.
Signing off.

No comments: