Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I still can't believe I'm an incoming third year student already. I feel old thinking of that. And that I'm still too childish to be only 2 years from finishing high school. More so in the case of my chronological age. I just remembered that I'll be turning 15 on September. And fifteen sounds old to me already. Ah, the youth that slips past me, I wish I took more time to enjoy it.

Sure people tell me I act mature, but I think I still act like a ten year-old playing her own games and fooling around with everything I see. If adolescence is defined as being more conscious about peers and popularity, going out more with friends and, well you know the rest, I seem centuries away from that.

More on that next time, if I'm able to catch up on some sleep. Jigoku Shoujo 2 marathons at night are inadvisable for your health.

Signing off.

No comments: