Sunday, May 20, 2007

I made a fatal mistake when I got home from the mall today. I left my iPod on the shelf in the living room, thinking that our beloved housemates, our uncle and his wife (we don't even call her our aunt) and that brat of a cousin, would be lazing around at her house for the night. While taking a shower, they arrived. When I was done, I came out to see that the slobs were feasting over the iPod, bashing the "useless" VGM, J-pop, J-rock, Eraserheads, Panic at the Disco, etc. songs I rated 3 stars up, and repeating the only Sitti song in there. WITHOUT *beep* PERMISSION.

In reaction to that violation, I slammed the door of my room and started kicking it, frustrated that I made such a stupid mistake like that. Our uncle's wife opened the door to my room WITHOUT *beep* KNOCKING and tried to piss me off a lot more by asking whether I wanted to hang my sister. Then she told me about our uncle borrowing the iPod and the value of sharing and anger management.

Just who the heck do they think they are? People who could use whatever they lay their eyes on and act all high and mighty lecturing anyone they please as if they're always right?

"We should get it back by around 12 o' clock" said the sister I allegedly tried to kill.

So, who am I going to murder now?

No, I'm not seriously going to kill them. I just feel too angry with them. I don't even want to go downstairs anymore. And I'm sanitizing the MP3 player when I get it back. IF I get it back.

Signing off.

No comments: