Sunday, November 05, 2006

Trip to Majayjay. Do I have to narrate the whole trip like people at school who read my blog expect me to? I don't feel like telling the whole story. It was fun, though.

I'm doing homework, just like whenever I'm online -_- and posting at the same time. It's my dad's birthday today, and I want to finish everything before dinner. I think it's impossible. I still abhor being loaded with requirements, but everything needs to be done. Oh, well.

Everything seems to be going well academically. I'm still whining about all the stuff to do, yet I'm able to get over it. The load is only piling up as homework and take-home quizzes and only 2 projects as of now. The rest of the projects will come a few weeks before the periodical tests.

Now, let’s talk about grades. I was afraid that my grades became lower, but most of them became higher. My overall average is higher; I got an average of 1.464 and I’m back in the Director’s List. Here are my grades, which I don’t know if I should be proud of them or if they’re not high enough to show off.

Biology- 1.50 (one step down)
Chemistry- 2.00 (one step up)
Physics- 1.25 (one step up)
Geometry- 1.75 (retained)
Algebra- 2.00 (retained)
Computer Science- 1.50 (one step down)
English- 1.50 (one step up)
Filipino- 1.25 (retained)
Social Science- 1.00 (one step up)
PEHM- 1.25 (one step up)
Values Education- 1.25 (retained)
Art- 1.25 (one step up)
Environmental Science- 1.50 (one step up)

No time to celebrate now. I've got to finish my homework.


Signing off.

No comments: