Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy All Saints' Day!

Didn't get to watch those Halloween specials being shown on TV. I would have watched the shows about ghosts and stuff if I wasn't so sleepy.

Who gives homework on such a glorious one-day semestral break? This is the only time we get to go visit the cemetery, stay at the cemetery, go around the cemetery until nightfall, stay over at the cemetery in the dark. Oh, yeah. And clean my room which reminds me of a cemetery.

I don't see why my sister should get her turn in using the computer for the rest of the day. She has her whole sem break to fool around with it and I've got to finish some homework.

In case you didn't notice o_0 I changed the layout.

Signing off.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

I love the layout! it's really nice! parang... lines here and there and everywhere and viola! <333

belated happy halloween lolz, *bounce*

But anyway, I gues you should explain that to yer sis, that ain't fair. D:

Sembreak's near anyway. I didn't feel as if I had one though o_O