Saturday, July 08, 2006

I just noticed that this is my 101th post in this blog. Ah, well.

The weekend is here!

And it's really relieving. A break from the hectic and insanity-inducing schedule at school. Even the homework for next week is less than what we usually have. I'm even done with most of them. All that's left is to study for the long tests for the week.

I'm kinda stuck here. Here's a site that was suggested in School Arts (forgot what issue) for some inspiration for our Art project. We were assigned to do something like Monet's Water Lilies. I don't really have ideas yet.

We're going to Tagaytay tomorrow. Um, yeah. I forgot how it looks like since it's been a while I've gone there. The last time was on a Grade 4 field trip, but we only visited a retreat house.

I want to make some more new pages for some sites, play video games, draw stuff and take pictures but my sked doesn't seem to allow.

I want new batteries for my digicam. I haven't been going out recently, heheh.


I crave for... lasagna.

That was random. Will post next time.

Signing off.

No comments: