Monday, November 28, 2005

The week of death starts now...

...Tomorrow, actually. There are no classes today, but there was a lot of homework given before the weekend started.

It's all because teachers cram, too. You think we students are the only ones who rush assignments? Teachers go easy at the beginning of the quarter, then they give all the work at the end of the week. That is the root of "hell week". All I'm suggesting is that they should manage their time as well, try to spread the work throughout the quarter and use class time efficiently to avoid rushing.

Nothing much happened last week. The only things that were different were the number of assignments and the very long nights. I feel dead.

I attended Math tutorials the whole Saturday. One at school in the morning and one by my cousin in the afternoon from 5 to 10. Sunday was the day for other non-Math homework and another tutorial, but I didn't get much done that day. Stayed up until 2 doing some of it. I was only able to go out today to the hospital, then a quick stop at the mall. Had lunch there and went to the arcade to play Guilty Gear, the only place I can find it. Looks like I forgot how to play after 3 weeks. Couldn't get past the 4th round. And there was this older Sol player who always starts a 2 player battle at the middle of my quest. Of course I lost miserably due to lack of practice. It was only after we left that I remembered Ky's moves. Man.

I still have lots of homework left to do. All that's left to do is complete everything and stay optimistic because it's just two weeks of torture left. Hooray for optimism.

No comments: