Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mid-Week-Long-Break Post

It's almost Thursday and I still haven't finished my homework.

Here we've been celebrating Halloween, All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day the whole week. From the usual like visiting the cemetery and watching Halloween specials on TV to hanging "spirits" in front of our house to scare the neighbors, it's just like how we celebrate every year. Tonight we almost went out to go to the cemetery. Well almost.

I'm going with my mom to her office tomorrow. Maybe I will just be tinkering with the computers or going around the building like I used to when I was young.

New layout coming soon. It features one of the photos I took a few months ago. Expect it a few days from now.


Yuki (Year of the Rat)


Which Fruits Basket character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

That's it for now.

No comments: