Sunday, November 06, 2005

End of Break

No!

Back to school tomorrow. Math homework, tests, projects, some annoying people, bad weather, traffic strike back. And I was just having fun during the break.

For the past few days I've been doing my homework (not exactly cramming, I did them on Thursday and Friday, coding the present layout, sleeping, being bothered by my siblings, playing some GBA games (Sword of Mana and Guilty Gear X) and not wanting to go back to school. I've already gotten used to waking up late in the morning and going out of the house that it made me feel like I was on a long vacation.

About the layout: The 2nd version is here. The header and footer feature a shaky picture of the moon which seemed to have a cool effect. Text is now dark blue. It almost looks like the template I used because I just inserted everything into it. I don't think it looks so impressive but I'm leaving it up because it has a more personal look in it.

See you on the weekend, if i haven't died, passed out, gone lost or something.

You're Kain Blueriver!
Kain Blueriver


Which Lost Universe character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

omg I can't read your text >.< change it to sky blue, might be better... or near to light... XD love the header pic btw, simple but effective! ;) *sigh* I wish we could talk in YM once in a while...