Sunday, November 20, 2005

This title thing is getting too tedious...

It's hard to think of titles for entries. Sometimes, I don't even posts about it anymore. Maybe I'll be adding titles to some posts only.

Sorry for not posting last weekend. It's the usual excuse again. I hope you people understand. I tried posting last night but it always had to be delayed because of phone calls.

I had classes yesterday, my first Saturday class. I couldn't help but think of my siblings and other kids enjoying half their weekend while I'm being mentally tortured in Math class. I was exempted from the afternoon class because of the confirmation our school organized.

The confirmation was okay. I learned a lot and was enlightened. That's all I'll post.

I've been feeling like a leader again, even though it just started with a project for one subject. Not too important, but it's just been an issue for a week.

Hell week is near. Yay...... It feels like it already because of the merciless downpour of assignments.

It's the eighth day I haven't played my Gameboy Advance. My sister brought Guilty Gear X to her friend's party without my permission and left it there. There's a 70% chance that it won't come back. *sob*
ky
Justice must prevail! Your heroic deeds will see
through to the end. You're a hero and you will
fight for all that is good. Some would say
'goody little two-shoes!' right before you beat
your goodness into them and
say...'good...bad..I'm the guy with the big
sword.'


Guilty Gear X Test.
brought to you by Quizilla

Guilty Gear... *sob**SOB*

Anyway, I really need to clean up the 3-ft high mountain of books and papers and finish my reading assignment. Ciao.

2 comments:

the.volty.lass said...

errr... don't worry, you have a karamay over here.. *sob sob* so... you mean, you're attending that damn hell MTAP like me, or are you attending MTG?

Jude said...

Not too sure what those are. I've got only one more Saturday make-up class day to attend this quarter