Thursday, October 06, 2005

Periodical Tests Done!

Yes! I'm done with my 2nd quarter tests. I think I did okay with the tests except Math. Not too confident about it. Nerve-wracking.

So now I'm free. Not free from school. Just a short-lived freedom, like what freedom really is. I could surf the Internet freely for a few days. Free to draw. Free to take pictures. Free to update this blog. It's short-lived.

Regular classes tomorrow. I was hoping that they would continue the Alternate Classroom Experience thing, but they didn't. Too bad.

This weekend will be more idle than the others. I won't have any homework, so I can just fool around. But since my sisters are having their periodical tests next week, there won't be any family outings and I'll be stuck at home tutoring them. It's a good thing the fridge is well-stocked, heh.

We're going to have intramurals next week. I don't think I'll get to join the sports; I wasn't made to play sports. My dad taught me how to play volleyball, baseball and a little of soccer and basketball when I was younger, but it looks like my physical capabilities deteriorated because I got busy at school. In elementary, everyone told me to focus more on my studies to stay on top. Nobody believed that I can play because I was more into indoor stuff (I wasn't really studying, actually). I want to learn how to play, but clubs and teams take the ones that are better instead of the ones who want to try playing, and time doesn't allow me to. It just ain't fair.

I guess that's it right now. I still have to help plan for the "photo gallery" project for our classroom. See you on the weekend?

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

aaa!!!!! you're such a lucky girl!!! but so hell yeah